What is Anedrada?
In local dialect, anedrada is a grapevine trained to climb high and spread on a network of bins so that it provides shade during summertime and grapes in late August. Skillful workers prune it in early spring to maximize shade and grape production..
- Private transfers from and to Gavrio port or helicopter terminal in
accordance with arrival/departure times
- One private guide/driver and a car are assigned to each villa.
- Personalized stay. We listen to your taste and preferences to create a unique and unforgettable holiday.
- Local fresh breakfast is delivered every morning to your doorstep.
- Daily room service.
- All private excursions. Your guide will assist you designing the excursions that best suit your preferences and interests. Excursions are full-day with lunch included (from 4 to 6 hrs) or half-day (from 2 to 4 hrs) returning to have lunch and a rest in the villa between excursions.
- Light lunches and dinners according to dietary needs and preferences. We prefer local products when possible and seasonal receipts of the island.
- Soft drinks for lunch and wine/beer for dinner.